When looking at how to ease fibroid pain naturally, you need to be aware that most of the simple steps you can take are likely to just be temporary measures. The shrinking or complete elimination of uterine fibroids is the only sure-fire way to become symptom-free. That said, there are a number of things you can do right away if you are going through a difficult time.
Easing Fibroid Pain Naturally
- Use Heat Therapy – We all know the benefits of a nice warm soothing bath. Where fibroids are concerned, this can be very beneficial indeed. Heat helps to relieve and ease cramping symptoms and can also increase the blood flow through the pelvic area, helping with congestion. Another useful form of heat therapy is a heat pad or hot water bottle.
- Gentle Abdominal Massage – Another simple yet surprisingly effective technique to ease fibroid pain naturally is to gently massage the painful area. Like the heat from a warm bath, this can ease any cramps and congestion.
- Changing Intercourse Positions – Sometimes, fibroid pain can occur during intimacy and this very much depends on the size and location of your fibroids. Simple changes in position can help greatly. Do not be afraid to experiment to discover just what works best for you.
- Eat A Healthy Diet – Constipation can result from the pressure from larger fibroids. In this instance, when looking at how to ease fibroid pain naturally, the key is to increase your fiber and fluid intake simultaneously. Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables along with beans and wholegrains. Water is the best drink, but fruit juices will also help. Making dietary changes can help with other fibroid symptoms as it can contribute towards shrinkage.
- Take Exercise – Moderate exercise can be a great help to ease fibroid pain. Exercise releases hormonal-like substances called “endorphins” which are known as “nature’s pain relief”. Try taking a brisk walk or swim.
- Stress Management – People who feel “stressed” are more likely to report feeling more pain than those who are not. Use stress reduction techniques daily, such as breathing exercises and meditation.
- Although not “natural”, over the counter medication can sometimes be helpful in short term management to ease fibroid pain. Aspirin, Tylenol and Advil (and similar medications) can help.
If you find that your symptoms are becoming unmanageable and your quest to learn how to ease fibroid pain naturally has not really helped, you might consider trying a comprehensive system which uses a number of techniques together to eliminate the causes of your fibroids. Providing your doctor has confirmed that your fibroids are not at all dangerous, natural treatment is an excellent way forward.
To learn more, read about Fibroids Miracle, the holistic, guaranteed system to shrink fibroids and ease fibroid pain naturally.
Previous Post – Agnus Castus For Fibroids
Comments are closed.